all are services are FREE of charge

My Options

Bringing your dependents

The Spouse and/or unmarried children (under the age of 21) who wish to accompany or join the student in the USA, need to apply for a dependent visa. The type of dependent visa will depend on the type of student visa the student has been granted. For more information visit:

Work rights for your spouse

The spouse of a student cannot work if they have travelled to the USA on a dependent visa. If seeking employment, the appropriate work visa will be required.

For more information visit:

  • Official name of Rhode Island is 'State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations'.
  • It was once illegal to take a bath in the wintertime in Indiana.
  • The williamette River, Green River and the Kentucky River run north.
  • Mount Rushmore used to be called Slaughterhouse Rock.
  • These are 140 public airlines in Washington, including 16 state airpots.
Study visa consultants, Study in abroad