all are services are FREE of charge

My Options

Students under 18 years of age

If student is 16 or 17 years old, they must be able to provide evidence of their proposed care arrangement in form of a letter signed by either their parents' or legal guardian. The letter must provide evidence of the relationship with the students, that all associated travel, living and tuition costs would be taken care of by the parent or legal guardian, that they have no objection to the student travelling alone and staying independently in the UK, and that the parent or legal guardian will provide their full support to the student while they are in the UK.

  • Nowhere in the Britain is more than 74 miles from the sea.
  • Inner London has the highest GDP per capita (Euro 88,761) of any European city.
  • Queen Anne had 17 children, all of them died before she did.
  • Rudolf Hess was the last prisoner to be kept in the Tower of London.
  • The United Kindom has a coastline of 12,429 km.
Study visa consultants, Study in abroad