all are services are FREE of charge

My Options

Bringing your dependents

The spouse and children of a student can accompany them to Australia if the student's course duration is 12 months or longer.

This dependent visa can be applied for at the same time as the student applies for their visa, or you can apply later to join the student in Australia after they have commenced their course.

Student must declare all family members in his/her application, even if they do not plan to travel with him/her to Australia. If he/she does not declare all family members in his/her application, they will not be eligible to apply for a dependent visa once the student has arrived in Australia.

At Oceanic Consultants we can help you apply for a dependent visa for your spouse and children. Please contact your nearest branch to find out more information.

  • Wallaman Falls, QLD is the tallest waterfall in Australia.
  • Fraser Island in Australia is the world's largest island.
  • 35% of Australia is classified as desert.
  • Australia is the 6th largest country in the world.
  • The Sydney Opera House was designed by Joern Utzon.
Study visa consultants, Study in abroad